- Color of Law Violation
- DEPT OF HEALTH COMPLAINT FORM
- MANAGEMENT OF CASES INVOLVING COMPLEX LITIGATION
- 2012 – CV Linda J Gottlieb LMFT LCSW – PAS
- 2012 – Linda J Gottlieb LMFT LCSW – Resumption of Visits
- PDF – 2-23-11-F-PETITIONER PROPOSED PARENTING PLAN
- PDF – 2-23-11-F-SUPPLEMENTAL PETITION TP MODIFY PARENTING PLAN, TIMESHARING SCHEDULE AND CHILD SUPPORT
- PDF – 3-7-11-F-MOTION TO DEVIATE FROM CHILD SUPPORT GUIDELINES
- PDF – 3-25-11-F-RESPONDENT MOTION TO QUASH
- PDF – 5-5-11-F-NOTICE OF NON-JURY TRIAL
- PDF – 7-19-11-F-CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE WITH MANDATORY DISCLOSURE
- PDF – 7-19-11-F-MOTION FOR CONTEMPT AND OR ENFORCEMENT
- PDF – 7-20-11-F-PETITIONERS MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE
- PDF – 7-27-11-F-ANSWER AND OBJECTION TO MOTION TO DISMISS.doc
- PDF – 8-9-11-F-NOTICE OF HEARING-MOTION FOR CONTEMPT
- PDF – 8-9-11-F-NOTICE OF HEARING-MOTION FOR CONTEMPT1
- PDF – 8-9-11-F-REFERRAL TO THE VILLAGE-RANDOM DRUG TESTING
- PDF – 8-23-11-F-MOTION FOR TEMPORARY SUPV VISIT-REQ PARENTING COORDINATOR
- PDF – 8-24-11-F-INTERROGATORIES
- PDF – 8-24-11-F-MOTION FOR REFFERAL TO GENERAL MAGISTRATE
- PDF – 8-24-11-F-MOTION TO ALLOW TEMPORARY SUPVERVISED VISITATION AS RECOMMENDED BY PSYCH EVAL
- PDF – 8-24-11-F-NOTICE TO WITHDRAW OBJECTION TO ORDER OF REFFERAL TO GENERAL MAGISTRATE
- PDF – 9-2-11-F-REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
- PDF – 9-6-11-F-ORDER OF REFERRAL TO FAMILY COURT SERVICES FOR SUPERVISED VISITATION
- PDF – 9-28-11-F-OPPOSING PARTIES MOTION FOR CONTEMPT
- PDF – 10-3-11-FCS LETTER RE SUPV VISITATION AT LET COURTHOUSE
- PDF – 10-4-11-F-MOTION FOR DISCOVERY
- PDF – 10-4-11-F-MOTION FOR ORDER ALLOWING DAVID TO PARTICIPATE IN TIMESHARING
- PDF – 10-4-11-F-MOTION FOR ORDER COMPELLING DISCOVERY
- PDF – 10-4-11-F-NOTICE OF HEARING GENERAL MAGISTRATE
- PDF – 10-6-11-F-MOTION TO TERMINATE SUPERVISED VISITATION
- PDF – 10-11-11-F-MOTION TO VACATE ORDER OF REFERRAL TO FCS FOR SUPV VISITATION
- PDF – 10-14-11-F-MOTION TO CORRECT FINAL JUDGMENT
- PDF – 10-16-11-F-FAMILY COURT SERVICES STATUS REPORT
- PDF – 11-4-11-F-RE WORKERS COMPENSATION CLAIMS-DELINQUENT CHILD SUPPORT CASE
- PDF – 11-8-11-F-FAMILY LAW FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT FOR DMI
- PDF – 11-14-11-F-NOTICE OF PRODUCTION-SUBPEONA – DR VASSALL-DR FINLEY
- PDF – 11-14-11-F-NOTICE PRODUCTION-SUBPEONA – ADRIANA MENENDEZ
- PDF – 11-14-11-F-NOTICE PRODUCTION-SUBPEONA – ANA MESA
- PDF – 11-14-11-F-NOTICE PRODUCTION-SUBPEONA – DR GORDON FINLEY
- PDF – 11-14-11-F-NOTICE PRODUCTION-SUBPEONA – DR ROBERT VASSALL
- PDF – 11-14-11-F-NOTICE PRODUCTION-SUBPEONA – JAIRO SERRANO
- PDF – 11-14-11-F-NOTICE PRODUCTION-SUBPEONA – ORLANDO GARCIA MS LMFT
- PDF – 11-28-11-F-MOTION FOR GUARDIAN AD LITEM
- PDF – 12-1-11-F-EXHIBITS FOR RECONSIDERATION MOTION
- PDF – 12-1-11-F-MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND OR MOTION FOR FINAL HEARING
- PDF – 12-2-11-F-MOTION TO RE-ENROLL WITH FCS FOR SUPV VISITATION
- PDF – 12-2-11-F-NOTICE TO WITHDRAW MOTIONS RE SUPV VISIT
- PDF – 12-14-11-F-MOTION FOR CLARIFICATION
- PDF – DEC 2011 – ORDER UPON REPORT OF GENERAL MASTER
But guess what…many Family Law Court Rooms are corrupted by some not so honest Family Law Judges AND Lawyers!
Innocent or not…In the blink of an eye…you can lose your kids, your job, your life savings, your inheritance, your house and or your mind!
…IS A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT
The Right of a Parent to make decisions regarding upbringing, education and care of their child AS A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT.
Advancing the cause of Parental Rights. Law to establish the Right of a Parent to make decisions regarding upbringing, education and care of their child AS A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT.
It does so all the while while protecting kids at risk, because it continues to allow the state to protect children when they are truly in jeopardy. But this law requires specific findings to be produced to overcome the fundamental right parents would have. It takes away the leeway that currently exists for state agencies to act arbitrarily.
To pass this legislation, it will require Passage through certain committees. The individuals who chair these committees decide what bills get discussed, and thus passed through to the house for a vote. So this next step is critical to the life of this effort for 2016 and 2017.
The Injustice of the Family Court System
World4Justice ~ Justice4Children Presents…
A Worldwide Event!
W r i t e O N E L e t t e r
The injustice of the Family Court System, and it’s agencies that are supposed to help children, are failing people on a daily basis and and in turn jeopardizing society as a whole! WE THE PEOPLE,
hereby dedicate ourselves and our efforts to the creation of a family law system, legislative system, and public awareness which promotes equal rights for ALL parties affected by divorce, and the breakup of a family or establishment of paternity. It is our belief through our involvement and dedication, we can have a positive effect on the emotional and psychological well-being of children.
- We believe equal, shared parenting time or joint custody is the optimal custody situation.
- We believe the best parent is both biological parents.
- We believe grandparents should have rights and access to their grandchildren.
- We believe gender bias should be eliminated from family law and from future legislation.
- We believe BOTH biological parents should be responsible for the emotional and psychological well-being of their children, as well as financially responsible.
- We believe in the concept of fairness and equity in support for ALL families; and, that all children involved in a blended family should have equal rights, and do deserve equal rights and equal protection under the law.
- We believe child support orders should be reasonable, realistically reflect the cost of the children’s basic needs, and reflect the relative parenting contribution of both parents in a shared parenting plan.
- We believe when parents are given equal rights, equal responsibility follows; when parents have equal access to their children and support levels are reasonable and reflect the true cost of raising a child, parents will comply with court orders.
- We believe when equity is created in our laws, the conflicts inherent in divorce situations dissolve and that, in the end, this is the greatest gift which we, as parents, could possibly bestow on our children.
What should I write?
Here is some suggested Language for your e-mail. Add edits as needed to personalize if desired. But remember – keep it short and to the point. Lengthy e mails lose their power because they are not likely to be read by the Representative or their staff.
Subject Line: Committee Chair –
Please Support Parental Rights
Dear Rep. (Their Last Name),
This e mail is to express my strong support for Parental Rights. I support it because I believe that Parents should have a fundamental right to direct the care, upbringing and education of their children.
If this important issue has been assigned to the committee that you currently chair. I respectfully ask that you allow Parental Rights to be discussed and voted on in your committee.
I look forward to seeing the Parental Rights Bill passed as Law this year!
Sincerely, (Your Name)
Also extend your gratitude to those supporting Parental Rights by sending a thank you note via e mail.
For The Cause of Liberty, Jim & Patti Sullivan Florida State Coordinators email@example.com